- Zoe Bingley-Pullin: Mother, Nutritionist, Chef, & Author
- Seen on: Channel 10’s Good Chef Bad Chef, Studio 10 & Fitness First Lifestyle
INTRODUCING: the Falling In Love With Food program
This is your proven plan to transform your health and take it to the next level…and beyond!
Food does not need to be the enemy, or even a guilty pleasure. healthy eating can be a celebration of life and healthy food can be fun.
Through my Falling In Love With Food program you will learn how to develop strategies and techniques that you can put into practice immediately. You’ll start to feel a change in your health and attitude toward food right away!
It’s time to start learning how to have a wonderful, healthy attitude towards food, how to enjoy shopping for food without being tempted, how to cook food for everyday meals and for a dinner party and most of all -how to love the feeling of being healthy.
My Falling In Love With Food program will help you break through the road blocks that have kept you from changing your lifestyle. It will also help you develop a solid work/life balance so the drive to be healthy doesn’t consume you!
Let food nourish you body and soul and fall in love with food…forever!!
Here’s what you need to know about the
Falling In Love With Food program
After seeing so many clients go through the same struggles and frustrations I did, I knew I had to share my blueprint on being healthy for life.
- 100% Online – You can access the training program on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- 8 weeks of training modules
- 32 video lessons and downloadable MP3 files for every lesson
- PLUS each module includes food plans, recipes, checklists and your weekly topic
- Weekly Group Coaching Calls with Zoe for the 8 week program
BONUS: You will have access to the Falling In Love With Food Community where me and the other members will be able to support and guide you through the program plus you’ll be able to ask me your burning health questions.
Get Started Now
“While so many experts create a fear of food in people by over-emphasising what to avoid and what they mustn’t have, Zoe’s refreshing approach educates her clients in a way that encourages a renewed curiosity, passion and understanding of health & nutrition. Her program “Falling in love with food” emphasises that food is not the devil by celebrating how it fuels our every happiness & capacity to function in life and be at our best.
Actress from Home and Away
“Zoe has a depth of knowledge in the field of wellness and good nutrition that has assisted me to make huge changes in my lifestyle and my relationship with food.
I now understand the huge connection between the gut and brain and since completing her program and reading her brilliant materials I am able to live life in a vital and engaged way.
I can’t thank Zoe enough for feeding me back to good health”.
Mother and ex-lawyer
When I was eighteen, fresh out of high school, I knew that my life would be devoted to good food. School had always been a struggle for me but cooking was something I always loved and something that always had a positive outcome. Creating delicious meals has been my passion and obsession for as long as I can remember. In fact, I was so certain food and nutrition would be at the centre of my life that I opted to enrolled at the Le Cordon Bleu School in London to start my training as a chef before studying nutrition.
I loved every moment of my studies and ‘ate up’ everything they taught me, literally. The one aspect of my studies I did NOT love was gaining about ten kilograms (22 pounds). I was learning to cook Parisian cuisine which, although delicious, was pretty heavy on the cream, cheeses and fatty meats…not to mention very heavy on my tummy, hips and buns!!
While I lived in France, I immersed myself in Provençal culture and cooking. I was surrounded by many amazing culinary artists and it goes without saying that I was eating as much as I did while in culinary school in London. At the same time I noticed an amazing thing! Despite all this eating and enjoyment of food, my waist size actually went down! I started looking trimmer, slimmer, and feeling healthier and more vibrant than I ever had. I felt free and my attitude towards food started to change. I just didn’t worry about it anymore! I was eating such a balanced and varied diet my body was getting everything it needed! No more cravings or feeling bloated and feeling sleepy in the middle of the day. I was in love!!
More than anything, I was taught the importance of enjoying the process of preparing the food we were eating as well as eating it. Everyday we went to the local markets where we were able to touch, feel and smell the ingredients we would put into our bodies only hours later. The entire process became a sensuous, dare I say sensual, celebration – a feast not only for the mouth, but also for the eyes, nose, hands and soul.
My body trimmed down while I was enjoying the food I was eating more than ever. My experience in France taught me that healthy eating can actually be a pleasure, not a chore. This way of thinking has been the essence of my nutritional philosophy ever since. I learnt the mental and sensorial approach to food and how it can epitomise every aspect of your health.
Food and nutrition really are my number one passion and my work as a nutritionist and chef is based on my life experience and how important it is to love food. My program will show you how to use the freshest, seasonal ingredients, a little lean meat, lots of vegetarian proteins like nuts, seeds and legumes, whole grains and very little sugar. I have helped many people over the years change the way they eat and think about food and I want to do the same for you!
Here is a taste of some of the modules that members of the program enjoy:
Establishing Your Food Foundation
What does being healthy mean in your real world? Do you think that changing your food habits will help increase your overall awareness? This module is all about getting you started down that positive path.
- Move lesson – Preparation is key! In this move lesson, each participant will be asked to start a food journal and will be asked to log their existing food attitudes. This will require the participant to write five key points summarizing what being healthy means to me. Some examples may include; to wake-up with enthusiasm or to have good energy levels throughout the day.
- Mouth lessons – Consume 2L of water per day while limiting your caffeine and alcohol intake. This is habit that needs developing over time and one that will gradually integrated. From personal experience, I would recommend keeping a jug or water bottle on your desk that you can sip from throughout the day habitually. This lesson will teach you to be creative with your hydration! You could add lemon, apple, ginger or mint to either hot or cold water to change things up and keep it interesting!
- Mindfulness lesson – What is Mindful Eating? –
It’s been proven that if you have a better awareness of food’s emotional and physical impacts you will become more empowered and confident when eating.
- Make lesson Each week you will learn how to cook quick, healthy and delicious recipes while learning lifelong tips along the way.
Food Fiction and Label Lies
This module will teach you how to shop properly which will empower your food decisions.
- Move lesson – Learn how to navigate product labels and how to effectively plan your weekly shopping list. You’ll also get useful tips on cost saving and online shopping.
- Mouth lessons – Here you will learn the importance of not skipping meals. Understand how eating five small meals each day will maintain a feeling of fullness and regulate your blood sugar levels. (add the snack list)
- Mindfulness lesson – Mindful Living and Stress Responses
Stress can have a profound and immediate effect on how you eat. Learn how mindful eating can relax your mind and the change the way you eat.
- Make lesson Each week you will learn how to cook quick, healthy and delicious recipes with lifelong cooking tips.
Carbohydrates Confusion Calamities
Here you will learn about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to carbohydrates and how this correlates to weight loss and continued health gains.
- Move lesson – Putting it simply, not all carbohydrates are equal. The first step to navigate this nutritional challenge is by learning about the different types of carbohydrates and how they affect your body.
- Mouth lessons – I will show you how adding low glycaemic index, wholefoods to your diet will make you feel healthier and increase your energy levels. Lets talk about Glyaemic Loading.
- Mindfulness lesson – Spirituality and Mindfulness
Buddhists have been practicing mindfulness for thousands of years. It’s been described as the practice of being fully aware and remaining in the moment whilst eating. In recent times, these principles have entered modern culture and medicine and are having a insightful and positive influence.
- Make lesson This week you will learn how to cook quick, healthy and delicious recipes containing low glycaemic index and wholefood carbohydrates and you will learn lifelong tips along the way.
Fat Fallacies and Freedom
Increase you awareness on the fact that fat is not all bad and can actually assist good health and your waistline
- Move lesson – Finally, fat is back in fashion! But, how much fat do we need in our diets and what are the different types of fats?
- Mouth lessons – Adding the correct type and amount of fats to your diet will help you feel amazing! But how do you do that? Eat two servings of essential fatty acids per day!
- Mindfulness lesson Personality, Food Choices and Mindfulness
You can make positive food choices based on your personality traits. This is all about ‘food for thought’ and how your personality can drive your food choices.
- Make lesson This week you will learn how to cook quick, healthy and delicious recipes containing fantastic fats and learn lifelong tips along the way.
This module helps to empower you to understand how much protein is enough and how to use it wisely.
- Move lesson – Everyone is still talking about protein. Understand why protein is so important in your diet along with learning about the different types of proteins (i.e. animal and vegetarian).
- Mouth lessons – How does eating protein with each meal and snack help your health and how do you do it?
- Mindfulness lesson – Mindful Eating and Emotions
Emotional eating is defined as “eating in response to a range of negative emotions such as anxiety, depression, anger and loneliness”. Using food as a coping mechanism.
- Make lesson This week you will learn how to cook quick, healthy and delicious recipes containing animal and vegetarian protein and learn lifelong tips along the way.
Not So Sexy Sodium
It’s not the most popular kid in the class, but giving sodium the love it deserves really does help your health.
- Move lesson – Most people associate sodium with the salt we add to our food but remember, sodium is also used from preserving food. Learn how to balance your sodium.
- Mouth lessons – Learn how to lookout for the unhealthy sodium by reading the label and ingredients of foods.
- Mindfulness lesson Mindfulness and Exercise
Exercise, food and mindfulness are tightly intertwined. Physical activity is believed to influence eating behavior, hormones and the food you choose. You become the food you choose so you must choose wisely.
- Make lesson This week you will learn how to cook quick, healthy and delicious recipes containing delicious healthy salts and learn lifelong tips along the way.
Feast on Fibre
This module will help you understand how fibre can make you feel fuller for longer and help get rid of bloating.
- Move lesson – How much fibre should we be consuming each day and what are the different types?
- Mouth lessons – After adding the correct amount of fibre into your diet, what does it taste like and do you feel healthier?
- Mindfulness lesson – Changing Your Brain Through Mindfulness
Understanding that the brain has the ability to change will help you determine how to alter your diet in order to decrease negative brain impulses. The result – you promote positive mental fitness and increase mindfulness.
- Make lesson This week you will learn how to cook quick, healthy and delicious recipes containing fabulous fibre foods and learn what the different forms taste like.
It’s Time to Celebrate!
Learn about the mental phase of eating, how to set a table and how to celebrate eating food!
- Move lesson – For thousand of years socialisation was and still is centered around food. There is proof that eating at the dinner table or away from distractions help you eat better and eat less. When you think about food, you produce saliva and this is the first stage of digestion and good health.
- Mouth lesson – Lets Party!! – I will show you how to set a dinner table. Why? Because I want you to host a dinner party! This could be for two or ten people…it doesn’t matter. The real purpose is to show what you’ve learned and to celebrate food and your new (or renewed) love for it.
- Mindfulness lesson – Fun Socialising and Mindfulness
All mammals are intuitively trained to stop eating when they are satisfied. Humans have unlearnt this trait – we don’t stop when we’re full. If you are mindful, you will listen to your body’s cues such as hunger and thirst.
- Make lesson This week you will learn how to host a dinner party. This doesn’t need to be over-the-top as its all about having fun and enjoying and loving food and friends.
Join today and receive some
If you choose to become a new member today, you are going to receive six insightful and inspiring interviews with people who share the same philosophy and love for food and life as I do. Enjoy video interviews from:
Celebrity Chef Matt Moran
Entrepreneur and health media mogul Bahar Etminan
Spiritual, mindfulness expert Tom Cronin
Mother and ex-Olympian Elka Whalan
Personal trainer to celebrity Hugh Jackman and my loving husband Michael Ryan
Passionate Chef and food lover Miguel Maestre
“From my sessions with Zoe, I was able to adopt long-term eating habits and an improved self-discipline that I continue to apply everyday, even when faced with eating out and travelling frequently. Her enthusiasm and insight into healthy eating is infectious and she manages to avoid any sense of deprivation in her approach”
Karin Upton Baker
Business woman and mother of two teenaged boys
No Risk 100% Money Back Guarantee
I BELIEVE SO STRONGLY IN THE FALLING IN LOVE WITH FOOD PROGRAM THAT I’VE DECIDED TO TAKE ON ALL THE RISK.
If after the first 30 days you feel like this isn’t the most valuable and transforming program you’ve done in your life, or the best you’ve even heard of, simply send us an email with your completed homework and ask us for a refund and we’ll give you back 100% of your investment. I know that if you do the work and take action then you’ll get results. If you do the work and you don’t receive value then I don’t deserve your money and will get it back to you in lightening speed. I do it this way is because I have a brand to respect, clients and audience members to respect and I’m not about suggesting short cuts and implementing changes that aren’t sustainable.
Your Questions Answered
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) When will I receive access to the program?
A) As soon as you enrol in the course you’ll receive an email with your login details to the membership portal where you can immediately access the six amazing bonus interviews with inspiring people who will share their invaluable tips with you. Then, each week,you will receive a new module. Now, I know some people would like all modules straight away but that’s not how it works! If you like to skip ahead and avoid putting in the time and effort then this may not be the right program for you. I’ve created the program so you complete each of the foundation modules in order to create results and long-term success. I would not have happy healthy peopleif the program was designed poorly! The way I have structured the program also helps you stay focused and out of “overwhelm.” Believe me, I’ve worked with enough people to know how to get results and I’ve packaged this into the Falling In Love With Food program.
Q) It’s Too Expensive
A) Ask yourself – is improving your health in the long term a “cost” or an “investment?” The Falling In Love With Foodprogram is an investment not only to improve your health but to change your long-term attitude towards food. If you want to take your health to the next level then you need to start doing something different. Compared to other ways you could get educated about how to run a healthy lifestyle…this is a VERY reasonable price. I currently have private clients whom I mentor that pay me $1,800 for an 8-week course. I’m offering this to you for only $147 for the entire 8-week program. PLUS, once enrolled, you’ll have lifetime access to the training portal.
Q) The program sounds great, but I simply don’t have the time to sit through hours and hours of videos. I’m not sure I’d be able to invest the time into the program.
A) I understand that people are wearing a million hats and don’t have time to waste. This is EXACTLY why I created the program in the first place!My step-by-step training lessons are broken up into 10 to 15 minute digestible videos. I want you to soak up the information and implement what you’ve learned as quickly as possible without frying your brain. With this in mind, you will receive the weekly topic, food plans, guides and checklists and you can download them as you go. The other great aspect of the program,since it’s all online,is that you can do the training on the go via your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. This is “grab-and-go” training at its best! I’ve designed the program so you can spend 1 to 10 hours per week depending on how much time you have and how active you want to be in the community.
Q) I’ve purchased other training programs before and some of them I haven’t even opened the box. How is the Falling In Love With Food program different?
A) Oh yes, I know this one well. I myself have spent money on education in the past that just sat on the shelf. It all comes down to the content and how it’s presented so you absorb the information easily then back it up by taking action. I’ve created these lessons the same way I crafted my nutrition practice and let me say that no one ever went home without feeing inspired and ready to take their health to the next level. Remember, I also offer an action takers guarantee. If after the first 30 days you’ve done the work but don’t feel like you’re receiving the value I promised then simply email my team and we’ll give you a refund. We remove all the risk…so what’s holding you back?
Q) What if I don’t like the program once I sign up? Is there a refund policy?
A) Absolutely! There’s no way I’d want you to continue the course if you’re not receiving the value I promised. As stated earlier, if you do the first 30 days and decide that it’s not for you then simply send us an email with your completed homework and ask us for a refund. We will refund 100% of your investment! But I do know this…if you do the work and take action – you’ll get results. If you do the work and you don’t receive value then I don’t deserve your money and will get it back to you with lightning speed!